- Introduction to Business Process Modelling
- Objectives and drivers for process modelling/improvement
- Diagram Types – Business Process, Functional, Procedural
- BPMN diagramming
- Diagramming standards and levelling
- Logical and Physical Processes
- Writing process descriptions
- Process Goals and Outcomes
- Measuring process performance (metrics)
- Implementing business process change
- Summary and Conclusions
On-site clients may choose to tailor the above content to suit their own requirements, for example, by adding additional content around BPMN or internal standards.
There is no examination for this course, so the focus is entirely on practical process modelling techniques that can be applied in the workplace.