About BA Training Solutions
BA Training Solutions Ltd
289 Thorpe Road
Company Number (England and Wales): 9951814
VAT Number: 230 7647 17
Telephone & Fax: 0207 112 8982
Established in 1994 we specialise in the training of business analysts as well as providing business analysis consultancy and recruitment expertise.
We are accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT. We offer a range of accredited training courses and exams which teach real world business analysis skills whilst also giving the opportunity for delegates to obtain formal qualifications. We offer a range of courses to cater for all levels of business analyst, from the new junior to experienced senior business analysts.
Our mission is to enable organisations to deliver successful business change projects through effective business analysis. We believe that Business Analysts are the key to success in today's business change projects.
What makes us different?
Developed over the last decade and under continuous review and enhancement, our training courses reflect the demands of business change projects. We focus on the practical application of business analysis techniques in the workplace. Our mission is to ensure delivery of real organisational benefits through effective business analysis. Our training courses are not delivered by 'trained trainers' but by tutors with real world experience of working as business analysts and project managers within business change projects.
- Our trainers are specialists in the area in which they teach, with at least 15 years experience of working in the environment in which they train
- We are directly accredited by the BCS for all of the certificates and exams that we offer
- We run and manage all our own courses. You will deal with us directly from initial enquiry through to completing your courses. We are not a third party and we will not book you to attend a course run by somebody else.
- Our trainers are experienced in delivering training to a wide range of audiences with different industry backgrounds including banking, finance, government offices, not for profit, retail, travel and telecoms.
- We limit the number of delegates on all our public courses to a maximum of 12 attendees
- We do not advertise 'ghost' courses in multiple locations with no intention of ever running them - 99% of our scheduled courses run where and when we advertise them to run. If for any reason a course does not run as scheduled you will be given the option to transfer to another course or receive a full refund.
- We offer both BCS accredited and non-accredited skills based training courses
Our customers include:
Transport for London - Oxford University - Mercedes-Benz - The Bank of England - BGL - Admiral - European Medicines Agency - Lloyd's - KPMG - Cambridge University Press - The Houses of Parliament - ARM - Barclaycard - GlaxoSmithKline - Financial Services Authority - Jardine Lloyd Thompson - TATA - Marshall ADG